Singapore is the fifth wealthiest country in the world in terms of GDP and per capita income. Unemployment rate in Singapore is one of the lowest in the world. With a dynamic and high-spirited life and work culture, Singapore has become a cosmopolitan destination.
- 2nd safest Country to live & Crime Free Country
- The cleanest country
- HUB of Business in Asia – Fertile ground for Banking & Service Industry.
- World’s No.1 producer of Electronics, Shipping, Logistics & Bunker Oil
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific Head Office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs. I.e., Home to more than 7000 MNC’s.
- Growing steadily at more than 5% rate for many decades with strong links to US, EU, China, India & Japan.
- The 25th best highly developed nation with state-of-art transport system & 3G telecom network that’s second only to USA.
- Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and it still welcomes all who are keen to play a part in its economic development.
- Singapore offers globally top ranked working populace, recognized for its high level of productivity, technical proficiency & positive work attitude.
- Singaporeans don’t need a VISA to enter about 60 Countries including USA & EU.
- Processing for PR (Permanent Residency) takes only 71 Days.
- Singapore is ideally located as the gateway to regional countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei & Thailand. All are easily reached via Ferry, Train, plane or even coach with travel times being no longer than three hours.
- Singapore is the world’s 3rd wired nation and Asia’s most wired one where online banking & mobile lifestyle have become the norm.
- Close to 99% of the population or almost every home, school & business has access to Broadband Internet.
- There are already more than 50,000 International students in Singapore, of which about 2000 are Indian Students pursuing educations at various levels.
- Many international students are attracted to the quality UG & PG programs offered by Singapore’s local Universities as well as International Universities based in Singapore.
Admission Support Kit – Singapore
– Do’s & Dont’s
|Sample SOP||Resume – Guidelines||Resume – Sample|
|CV v/s Resume||General
|CV – Guidelines||CV – Sample|