Impel has earned the reputation of being one of the most generous employers in the industry , paying above the industry average to all the deserving team members since the time of inception. We enjoy probably highest retention rates in the industry because of people friendly approach and freedom at work. 80% of our current employees have more served our company for more than 5 years.
We provide opportunities for those seeking constant challenge, exciting areas for work, experience in global environment and work/life balance. We help our employees develop new competencies, diverse knowledge, skills and behaviors critical for job performance not just only limited to overseas education but also in areas including process management, leadership, general management, and functional/IT expertise.
At Impel, we believe that our most valuable asset is our people who work for us and they are strategic for our long-term success. We are not the first to have this idea, but consider it as our passion to procure and safeguard our ‘assets’.
We work in cross-functional teams, believing strongly in supporting each other and sharing ideas. We are a fast growing organization but also strive hard to maintain the virtues of a small organization. We provide individual attention to each and every one of our employees and support their development. At Impel, you will always be visible and you will always create an impact.
At Impel , excellence is a way of life and this depends on our ability to attract, retain and motivate the best available talent.
If you are interested in being a part of our vibrant team, you can apply under our current vacancies (given below) or you can submit your resume for future reference. All resumes will be kept on file for 6 months and reviewed as and when suitable vacancies arise.
Alternatively you can directly call our operations head at99896 23210 to discuss about the possibility of your employment with us.
- To be at forefront in promoting Impel’s brand all the Educational Institutes in & around Hyderabad.
- The primary goal is to conduct presentations in all the major colleges & universities in & around Hyderabad.
- To assist in development of strategy and planning on sales and marketing initiatives of the company.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with Key persons in various Colleges/ universities & educational
- Universities, and identifying specific opportunities like College Fairs, Annual Days, exhibitions etc.
- To monitor ongoing sales & marketing activities & implement any new campaigns
- This job description is for positions open for USA,UK, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore and Australia Counsellors
- Counseling students on the opportunities in study at overseas education institutions represented by the company.
- Active follow -up with students on the opportunities to study in the overseas and assistance with applying for visa, accommodation and to prepare students for their studies in the overseas.
- Assistance with activities to promote foreign education institutions represented by the company.
- Maintaining accurate ledger and computer records of students counseled and applications sent to overseas.
- Maintaining accurate ledger and computer records of applications sent to the universities
- Liaising by phone, email, letter, fax with students, other offices and overseas institutions represented.
- This job description is for positions open for USA,UK, New Zealand, Singapore and Australia Process Executives
- 2-3 yrs relevant industry experience.
- Must be a graduate or a post-graduate.
- Should be aware of the admission requirements and intakes of the universities.
- Good email and phone etiquette.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.