Useful Tips to Crack TOEFL
• Every college/university fixes up a cut off TOEFL score for the admission. Therefore, it is efficient to know about the cutoff score details prior to applying for a particular college/university.
• Begin your test preparation at least two-three months before the exams. As reading skills give you good score points, start reading some popular novels, magazines, newspapers to get the feel of the language.
• Watching good English news channels and English movies can enhance your listening skills
• Practice writing essays on as many topics as possible and try to complete each of them in 30 minutes. The essays should be something relevant to deal with daily problems or questions
• You can get many good preparation books, guides and CR-ROMs in the market, which helps in your test preparation. Take reliable advice from the experts or resource centers in choosing the useful preparation materials
• Take as many mock tests as possible, so that you can improve your skills and get the idea about the test
• To score above 700 in verbal section you have to memorize the Barons vocabulary section. It can make you almost 90% of your vocabulary preparation
• You should never be panic, though you haven’t improving your skills even after your preparation. You shouldn’t ever leave any question unanswered. Though you don’t know the answer for a particular question, make a clever guess and mark them