You must complete this form before you arrive in the UK. You cannot submit the form until 48 hours before you’re due to arrive in the UK.
This is a free service. You do not need to pay another website or business to provide your contact details for you.
You’ll need to show your completed form when you arrive at the UK border, either by printing a copy, or showing it on your phone.
The government will use this information to contact you if you or someone you’ve travelled with develops coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.
If you need to self-isolate for the first 14 days after you arrive in the UK, the government will also use the information to check that you’re self-isolating.
If you develop coronavirus symptoms
Do not travel if you have coronavirus symptoms.
If you develop coronavirus symptoms when you’re travelling to the UK, tell the crew or driver on your plane, ferry, train or bus. They’ll tell staff in the airport, port or station, so they can tell you what you should do next when you arrive.
If you’re travelling with other people
You and the people you’re travelling with must all complete a separate form.
If you’re travelling with someone under 18 years old, they do not need their own form if you:
- will arrive and leave together
- will stay at the same UK address
- add their details into your form
If you will enter the UK more than once in 48 hours
You can include multiple journeys in your form if you will enter the UK more than once in 48 hours, for example if you’re a haulier or crew member.
Who does not need to complete the form
You do not need to complete the form if you’re travelling from one of the following places, and you were there for 14 days or more:
- the Channel Islands
- the Isle of Man
There are other reasons why you might not need to complete the form. Read the list of who does not need to complete the form.
Before you start
- your passport details
- the name of the airline, train or ferry company you’re travelling with
- the name of the company organising your tour group – if you’re travelling as part of a tour group
- your booking reference
- the name of the airport, port or station you’ll be arriving into
- the date you’ll be arriving
- your flight, train, bus or ferry number
- the address you’ll be staying at for your first 14 days in the UK
- details of someone who can be contacted if you get ill while you’re in the UK
If you’re travelling by Eurostar or Eurotunnel:
- put ‘Eurostar’ or ‘Eurotunnel’ when the form asks ‘What is the flight number, train service or ship name that you will arrive on?’
- provide your scheduled time of departure
Contact the helpline if you need help with completing the form or have questions about self-isolation.