In 2015, CQUniversity Australia was awarded five stars for Inclusiveness, Online / Distance learning and Internationalisation, and four stars for Teaching and Facilities by the global university ratings system, QS StarsTM. These ratings solidify our reputation as Australia’s most accessible and inclusive university, ensuring that a quality education is accessible to everyone.
They also reflect our commitment to continual investment in top academic talent and technology and infrastructure to provide the best learning experience for students.
In 2014, CQUniversity merged with Central Queensland TAFE to become one of the few dual sector universities in Australia, strengthening its capacity to provide a more comprehensive educational experience and providing students with more choices and opportunities.
At a glance
- Over 100 programs in English language, vocational, pathway, undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and research higher degrees
- Highly competitive and affordable fees
- Grandfathering of fees to safeguard students studying on-campus from fee increases in subsequent years of study
- Flexible study options in full-award or non-award programs, on-campus or by distance education and three intakes per year
- Practical learning with internships built into selected programs
- Diverse range of scholarships to enhance access and promote inclusion
- Extensive support services to ensure students are well-supported throughout their studies
- Diverse study environment with students and staff from over 100 countries
- Commitment to social responsibility in everything we do
CQUniversity has the largest national network of campuses in vibrant metropolitan cities and thriving regional centres, all with their own unique character. Three of our campuses are ranked in the top 50 best cities in the world for students, namely
Melbourne #2, Sydney #4 and Brisbane #23 (QS Best Student Cities in the World 2015).
Programs and courses
CQUniversity offers some of the best mixes of theoretical and practical learning in all our programs, which have been developed alongside industry and professional bodies. You will acquire relevant knowledge and skills from our highly qualified and experienced teachers who are leaders in their fields. Some programs are taught at multiple campuses allowing you to transfer your study credits and see more of Australia. A large number of programs are available in a non-compulsory
Term 3, so you can fast track your degree and get out in the workforce sooner.
- Business, Accounting and Law
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Education and Humanities
- Engineering and Built Environment
- English, Work and Study Preparation
- Information Technology and Digital Media
- Psychology, Social Work and Community Services
- Science and Environment
If you are considering a research degree, our strong reputation and networks will open doors wherever you go. The Australian Research Council’s Excellence in Research report 2012 ranked CQUniversity at world standard in Nursing, and well above world standard in Applied Mathematics, Agriculture and Land Management and Other Medical and Health Science.
We continue to be a leader in distance education, and with our plans to expand our distance offerings, we are enthusiastically responding to the needs of those who need to balance work or family commitments in their home country.
You will have complete access to advanced online learning technologies and support from specialist teaching staff, graduate with the same qualification as on-campus students and save on living expenses.
For over 20 years we have helped thousands of international students reach their full potential and build on their education aspiration. Many have gone on to high flying careers and become leaders in their respective fields. Now is the time for you to embark on your own success story. No matter where you are in life, CQUniversity can help you be what you want to be.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00219C
Phone: +61 8676 7028 (outside Australia) | 1800 998 205 (in Australia)